We are excited to announce an opportunity to join our team at Jewell Hardwoods. We are looking to immediately hire 1-2 people.
This role requires someone who is organized, pays attention to details and is urgent to complete a variety of tasks. It will include working with a variety of shop tools, general woodworking and machinery indoors as well as outside in the log yard. Woodworking experience is desired but not necessary.
Serious Inquiries Only. Please Click on the link and complete our Core Value Index Evaluation. This will be necessary in order for us to contact you for an interview. http://erep.com/job-cvi/40785/
You may email your resume into us at email@example.com
- Sanding wood slabs
- General Woodworking
- Trim and prep logs for sawmill
- Heavy machinery operation – Forklift/Sawmill/Chainsaw
- Stack and organize the slabs
- Load and unload the kiln
- Log yard and warehouse cleanliness and organization
- Cut firewood
- Trim, match and plane the slabs
- Accurately measure and record slab dimensions and information
- Showroom cleanliness and organization
- Delivery of finished products
- This position requires experience with small and/or large power-tools
- This is a physical indoor/outdoor job and the applicant must be able to lift 60-80 lbs. repetitively 40% of the day.
- Must be able to focus on specific tasks for long periods of time
- Must be able to stand on your feet on concrete all day
- The position is structured with a set of tasks that need to be completed in order to produce the best finished product.